Tuesday, November 22, 2005

CASA Damascus

It looks like CASA Damascus is becoming a reality! It looks like the program might start up in 2007. This is excellent for Syria and America. Stay tuned for more info. If you don't know what CASA is - it is the best consistent overseas intensive Arabic program in the world. It is presently in Cairo. What wonderful news that it is coming to Damascus. Here is general info about at

CASA Egypt Program


BTW - I got this info from an insider source that is 100% "in the know". I'm not sure when it will be announced in written format.

Jeremy

2 Comments:

At 22:57, Blogger Blue Sky said...

Hey Jeremy, that link does not work. Also, I have some questions about mastering Arabic, do you think you can email me at peenkprana@hotmail.com? Thanks!

 
At 16:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's excellent news. Where'd you hear it? I can't find any information about it on the CASA website.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home